Thursday, June 17, 2010

Semi-Formal Hair Style Ideas (Down-Do Needed!)?

I am in need of ideas for my school's formal which is in less than two weeks. I thought about getting triple barrel curls but that idea isn't working now. I'm looking for down-do ideas. I have a round face (so curls beside it seem to make it rounder in my opinion). My hair is medium length (falls around the top of my chest) and it's thick, straight and medium brown. My dress is halter style and I wasn't really aiming for an updo as I find it concentrates 99% of the attention to my face and not my body. If anyone has any ideas they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



Semi-Formal Hair Style Ideas (Down-Do Needed!)?

Have you thought of a half up-half down?



They're easy and perfect for semi-formals.



like these:



http://www.getbeautytips.com/Articles/im...



if you want to keep your hair straight



or if you want to use an updo, while slimming your round face you could go for something like this:



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



there are lots of how-to hair videos on you tube.



good luck.



Semi-Formal Hair Style Ideas (Down-Do Needed!)?

Since your dress is halter style I would recommend a half up and half down. Which will let just enough hair to fall on your shoulders but not too much to cover them. Shoulders always look sexy in a halter! When your hair is damp, rub in some curl activating mousse. Next, place your hair in some hot curlers until they are completely cooled. Take down one by one and flip your head over and run your fingers through to loosen the curlsinto pretty waves (almost complimenting) then take the top half of your hair and pin it back. Spritz lightly with some hairspray. Its so simple but looks very chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server