Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair style for school?(pic)?

Hi, I need a hair style for back to school. Should I get side bangs? Any suggestions would help.



Look in my blog at my 360 for a pic.



Hair style for school?(pic)?

i have side bangs and they make your face look sexxxxxy lol well atleast on me on google search on images side bangs that might help ok hope i helped a lil



Hair style for school?(pic)?

um ya try side bangs



Hair style for school?(pic)?

ponytail.



Hair style for school?(pic)?

go with da side bangs...not da hair cut...bang ur head side ways till' u dont care about wat kind of hair u wanna have...



Hair style for school?(pic)?

so you are emo, it should be black, your bangs should be in your eyes, straight, and kool looking, my daughter told me what to say, and she is emo.



Hair style for school?(pic)?

If side bangs is something different for you then go for it. If it is something you always get then try something different like a really short cut or something that makes you stand out in a good way.



Hair style for school?(pic)?

Layers and sidebangs.



A little farther down than your shoulders.



Shortish hair is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server